Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oscar, Sunday

Oscar, Sunday. 8-7-11
Hello, My name is Oscar, and I am here for several reasons. As soon as I heard about this opportunity, many things went through my mind. I am here to attain new skills and enhance my already acquired skills that will be beneficial for my life in the near future, and in the long run. From what I heard about this program, it is life changing. I am grateful for positive life changing opportunities, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Also, knowing that other students that are from different places, but have similar interests in the leadership area, made it sound even better. I hope to learn a lot of different things while having fun, alongside friendly and supportive peers.
In the picture, I am the one in red shorts.

1 comment:

omli student said...

Oscar, you nailed it. Your understanding of the institute is phenomenal. I'm glad you understand your place at the institute. You openness in the classroom is infectious. The other students are catching on. Your leader skills are shining.
Pedro

Post a Comment