Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mireya ♥ Monday

     Today i learned many things. I loved when we went to the challenge course because that was really a challenge for me. I didn't think I was going to do it, but i told my self that everybody was doing it so i didn't wanted to be a chicken. To be honest I am afraid of highs, but I've been trying to get that out of my way and today was a great opportunity to do so. I also liked working with the groups because we had to work together all the time and i got to meet new people. I had a good time bowling. ♥ Now I know more about scholarships and that's one of the main reasons I am here.  

1 comment:

omli student said...

yeya,

You're a great team player. You have evolved into a leader. As a leader, you have a great potential to inspire others to follow and better their own lives. Change is not always bad. You have changed for the best. You have changed into a leader.
Pedro

Post a Comment