Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mireya ♥ Tuesday

           Mmm, Today we played soccer in the morning i loved it. Then we watched a movie and I kind of started getting sleepy, well i been sleepy all day. It's been a good day so far I've learned a lot about problem solving and goals for the future and how to help others. During the egg drop I started waking up specially when they gave us the ice cream :) My team and I felt really confident about the job we did, but when I went to drop the egg it died :( that made me sad, but eating my ice cream made me happy again :) I learned that we gotta help other people and support each other because many people depend from us. I am exited for tomorrow. Yay. OMG!!! by the way during lunch I figured out the trick about the "how many flies" that Amaz played on us so i felt pretty smart.   

No comments:

Post a Comment