Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Martin Monday

Today, I was kind of scared when we got to the Challenge course. The reason why I felt this way was because, the staff members had told me that we were going to climb up some logs, then we would have to go across them. During the Challenge Course I felt all the adrenaline rushing through my body while also experiencing the sensation of butterflies in my stomach. All this adrenaline made me feel like a new born baby, which I really enjoyed because, I felt as if I had been born again. After the Challenge Course, I still felt the butterflies in my stomach, but the adrenaline was gone. The Challenge Course made me discover things about myself that I never thought I had in me,  which made me extremely glad. One of those things was that I was capable of putting aside my fears. This is really important, because life is about taking risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment