Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Martin Tuesday


It has barely been three days and I already love this wonderful Institute because they push me to my limits, they make me think that I can reach any goals or standards I put myself through in life. All the things I'm learning in the institute will be implemented in my life. All the things we learn here give me discipline and help me stay focus in school. So far they have offer me the most help in my pathway to college and I am amazingly glad that I came here. I am a big lucky guy for having this opportunity. There is not many institutes like this one out there so I am trying to get the best out of it and enjoy every second I am here.
Today we went bowling and it was extremely fun, the only bad thing was that we lost against Mari's team.
Mari is my co-facilitator and I am impressed of how smart and nice she is I am definitely going to miss her once I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment