Sunday, August 7, 2011

Martin Sunday

The Guy on the left is me and the girl on the right is a girl named Carmen, this is where we met each other for the first time. I am hoping to become a good friend of her because she is really nice...




Hi, My name is Martin C. and I am here at the Migrant Leadership Institute seeking and hoping to become a leader. I'm not only wanting to lead other people, but to lead myself through pathways that will lead me to success in life. I am a guy who likes to try new things and also someone who is always ready to learn things that will help me become a better person in the future.   

2 comments:

omli student said...

I enjoy what you said about leadership, it is definitely important to be able to support other leaders or just lead the way you want to. You have been doing a great job on including everyones thoughts in the group and not judging their actions. Thank you for that !

omli student said...

I am impressed with your leadership skills. You, along with a few others in your group, finally understand that leaders need to take risks. I hope you find your place on the Oregon State Campus.
Pedro

Post a Comment