Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cecilia Sunday

My name is Cecilia, I am here on a one week C.A.M.P. While I'm in this program I will be tough leaderships skills, learn how to make team work progress and will be shown college opportunities that I might have. When I heard about this opportunity that I was being offered I was told that I was going to be tough and shown my opportunities to get into college.  When I was told about this opportunity I didn't think about this twice. My parents have always said to me, take as many opportunities that are given to you. Later months past and I got a letter that said, CONGRATS! Didn't think about it twice and I went for it. The first day that I was here I didn't know what to expect. We didn't waste any time and everyone was shown there dorm room. After that we all got together in the lobby where we all got to play some game similar to rock, paper and scissors. Towards the end of the day we all got to meet each other. Now that we all were introduced to each other to finish of the night we all played a game called toro-toro. It was really fun I enjoyed it a lot and I think everyone else did as well.      

1 comment:

omli student said...

I love to see you smile every day. Your a strong, devoted individual. You have learned, and you have started to utilize your leadership skills. Don't be afraid to take risks. Leaders always take a leap.
Pedro

Post a Comment