Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mireya Thursday

OKKK!!!! Best Day Everrr!!! Just look at the picture, you know what I'm trying to say:))) So today I don't know why, but I am ready to go home that's what I thought in the morning, but after talking to more people and to the Mentors and more staff I realized I'm not. I am going to hate saying goodbye to everyone. I just learned so much from every single one of you guys. This has been one of the best experiences I've had. I know I'll see some of you guys in the future. I'm actually sad to go home, but I'm leaving happy cause the things I learned I'm taking 'em with me and will help me make better choices. ( I love the chicken dance:) Anyways I just wanna say goodbye to everyone and thank you so much for everything.

                                                                LOVE Always, YEYA!!!!!!!! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment