Thursday, August 11, 2011

Carmen Monday

"hello nice to meet you got to go!"
  Today was an exiting and active day because we had the privilege to challenge our self 's in the challenge course's. when arriving at the course I was extremely nervous for the reason that I'm afraid of height's and I did not know what to expect. My main goal was to overcome that fear and try the challenges and feel accomplished about doing so. finally when it came time, I struggled a little to try the challenge's but finally at the end I tried one . I went across the big log  as I was going up it felt so high and I wanted to quit and go down. It was so many question's going through my head like what if i fall? my heart was beating so hard and I could hear it, but then i asked my self a very important question that gave me the courage to continue walking across.  I said to my self  do you want to quit and take the easy way out or take a risk and go forward? i also said i could continue and feel relifed at the end the I went through with it or i could quit and later on feel regret that i didn't even keep trying? so finally decided life is about taking risk and and I remembered something I had heard  "always do what you're afraid of " it make's you stronger and it help's you over come you're fear's. finally then I made it and I was feeling accomplished. Getting down felt great and I knew I had overcome my fear as I touched the ground with my feet! when I left the challenge course their was a  big difference as to when I was on my way to it when i came in i felt nervous,weak,and scared but I left feeling happy,satisfied, and accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment